Your exhibition stand design is your brand’s identity and physical evidence. It reflects your brand values, its personality, and subconsciously communicates your brand attributes. A marketer would agree that zeroing down on the perfect exhibition stall design is quite a task and is time-consuming. However, when the stand is appreciated by the team, management, and visitors alike, all the hard work is well worth the effort.
Though there are many paths that you can take to reach their customers, what really sets your exhibition stand out from your competitors is the stall design. So, grab this opportunity!
Always remember the more creative and attractive your stall is, the more likely your brand is going to remain for a longer time in your customers’ hearts.
Here are some of the proven points that might make your next exhibition, one of your Biggest Hits!
- Make your exhibition stand design unique. In a very busy market place with thousands of shops and ten thousand customers, have you not felt the queer little shop at the corner of the street more interesting than the rest? So why wait? Bring in your creativity and design the exhibition stall. Consider your brand journey, what your brand has to offer to this world, and make sure your exhibition stall reflects all these.
- Pre-define your target customers and you are good to go! Design your stalls keeping in mind the perspective of the visitors. They are the reasons why you put up and exhibition booth.
- Do not forget an LCD display running in the background giving your customers a clear idea about what your brand and product are. Needless to say, a picture is more than a thousand words, so have good large format graphics with crips messages.
- Make your stall spacious. Customers should be able to walk-in and walk-out. Crowded places have never been that attention-seeking!
- Last but not the least, do not forget to take written/digital feedback from your customers. This might prove to a boon for your business.
Lastly, while exhibiting be happy to meet new people. The smile on your face and the warmth in your expression will go far beyond your exhibition booth design.