How to choose a rigging for your trade show booth construction?
Choose a rigging for your trade show booth construction
If your booth is larger than 300sqft, there is a high probability that rigging is permissible for your exhibition booth design. As an experienced booth setup company we would highly recommend rigging for your booth.
- Rigging is most important in any booth design because your visitors can locate you from far. It also gives your booth a larger and more magnificent look.
- Rigging should have all 4 side branding so that from any side a potential visitor can see you.
- Your rigging should not be very high or very low. If it is too high there will be a disconnect from the base structure, if it is too low then your booth will feel stunted and people will feel uncomfortable with something right over their head.
- Your rigging size should be in proportion to your booth size. USA has standard rigging sizes and they work very well when it comes to standard booth sizes. However, you always have the option of customising your rigging to make it look different from the rest.
- If your brand permits then make the color of the rigging bright and attractive.
- Do not write too much text on the rigging, otherwise it will not be readable from far and you will lose the purpose of investing in rigging.
- If possible try to have light focused on the rigging. This will enhance its look even more and attract more eyeballs. You can also consider having a backlit rigging. It will be attractive and also light the booth below.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.