How to convert your trade show booth visitors into your
Convert your trade show booth visitors into your business associates
When people walk into your trade show booth you always look to generate business from them. However, this is easier said than done. With competing products offered by other exhibitors and tough competition on pricing, you really need to do a bit more than just focus on products, you need to focus on people. Here are a few basic tips to convert the prospects into customers.
1. Greet them well: You would agree that a smile that meets the eye and shows genuine interest in knowing a person is a memorable one. So greet your customers with genuine happiness and interest in them. Put your other thoughts and things to do aside for a while and focus on the person who has walked into your exhibition booth and how you can best help them or make a memorable interaction.
2. Listen to them: You might have heard this many times, but it’s very important, so we say it again. Don’t listen to reply, listen to understand. While someone is talking, single-mindedly listen to them, don’t simultaneously think of ways to sell your product. If you just listen properly, then you will be able to sell better.
3. Give them the information they want: Be precise when you give them information, and if you are not the correct person, then ensure that you get the correct person to them so that their query is solved on the spot.
4. Good hospitality: Always ask them if they would like some water, tea or coffee, etc (if you have a hospitality counter in your trade show booth). This would make them feel more comfortable and sharing a coffee together has proven to be a good way of starting a potential business.
5. Give them give-aways as a reminder and recall value: Invest in quirky give-aways for your exhibition booth. They serve as great reminders post show and when you follow up with your prospects, these small knick-knacks ensure that your prospects remember your brand.
6. Set the next communication and follow up date: When a person leaves your stand booth make a note of what is the best time to call them or get in touch with a follow up. This is a good way to end the interaction, with the hope of the next one. This will also make them feel that you are professional and value their time.
7. Do not force sell: Unless you sell ice-cream you don’t have a solution that is perfect for everyone. So do not force sell, see if your product is genuinely solving your customers’ query. If yes, then that’s great. If not, recommend another company who you know will fulfill their needs. This will make the customer hold you in high regard and set the foundation of friendship for a future business deal.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.