What are the important points to keep in mind when deciding on
lighting for your exhibition stand booth?
Important points to keep in mind when deciding on lighting for your
exhibition stand booth
Here are some very simple points that ensure that you put up a good trade show booth.
- Choose a reputed and experienced trade show booth builder for your stand
- Get everything very clear at the 3d rendering stage only so that there are no false expectations or expectation mismatches.
- Give payments on time and as per the payment schedule mutually agreed by you and your stand contractor.
- See the mock-up pictures of the exhibit booth rental
- Ask for sample prints if required
- Give enough production time to your trade show booth rental company
- In case of product display give the correct dimensions to your exhibition stand fabricator
- Make a checklist of all important things you want at your booth, from small things like dustbins and flowers to the essentials like graphics, lights, furniture, etc
- Order show services like rigging, electricity, labour on time
- Check all audio visual content 1 day before the show starts
- Order professional booth cleaning on the 1st day of the show
- Be on time for handover and the 1st day of the show
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.