10 Steps to Get High Quality Execution From Your Custom Trade
Show Booth Manufacturer
10 Steps to Get High Quality Execution From Your Custom Trade Show
Customized exhibition booth designs are complex structures that are ‘made to order’ and hence they need to be supervised with a precise eye. Modular or exhibit rental structures on the other hand are standard structures that are tried and tested and hence they do not require stringent supervision. If you are making a complex structure then these 10 tips will help you get the best quality of execution from your custom trade show booth manufacturer.
1. Be involved from day 1: It all starts with the correct brief. So be involved all the way from the briefing stage and till the production stage. Giving the correct brief and giving objective design feedback is the first and most important step to getting the correct custom trade show booth design.
2. Treat your service provider as a team: Your exhibition booth design company is building the booth for you. So you should make them part of your team instead of trying to direct or boss them. If you trust their booth building capabilities and their policies then you just need to explain to them your vision for the trade show.
3. Ensure that you give timely approvals: Your approval on small and big things starts a whole wheel of work beyond it. Once you approve, procurement starts, material planning starts and production starts. Try to give approvals on time so that there are no delays.
4. Give your graphic designs on time and in the correct format and resolution to your agency. This will ensure that their experts will have time to check the graphics, do colour corrections and test prints and give you the perfect output.
5. Trust the booth setup company when it comes to production details. Even if you are a seasoned exhibitor building 10 trade show booths every year, your booth setup company has more experience when it comes to booth building.
6. Do not give last minute changes. This spoils the whole production schedule and can cause stress in the booth setup team. Take time to give the approvals but make them final post that.
7. Ensure that you always give payments on time. Your booth setup company needs the payments to build your booth itself. So ensure that you pay on time so that they can start procurement of materials and people well within time.
8. Onsite time is critical for your booth setup company, do not disturb them at that time. They have to create the whole booth in a matter of days, so it’s best to let them work as per their schedule and not interfere unless something is amiss.
9. Do not push the onsite booth setup company to work faster. People tend to consider your exhibition booth progress with that of other neighbouring booths, then they panic and try to push the onsite company. If you trust your partner and things seem in place do not push the company to work faster as it can impact the overall finishing of the booth.
10. Always give objective feedback to your exhibition booth design company. You will have many opportunities to give your feedback, from the design stage to sample stage to production stage. Ensure that your feedback is objective and solution oriented.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.