How do you pick the right furniture for your
exhibition stall rental?
pick the right furniture for your exhibition stall rental
If there are two things that have a big impact on visitors in modular display stands, it’s the lighting and the furniture. They’re both directly tied to the visitors’ comfort in your modular exhibition systems, thus they’re quite vital.
If you look at the furnishings on different trade fair exhibits, you’ll realise that many of them are similar, if not identical. Molded plastic furniture, which is easy to stack, carry, and store, is preferred by exhibition stand design agency. However, if you want your exhibition display to stand out, we propose using distinct furnishings.
- Choosing the number of pieces of furniture for your exhibition stall. The quantity necessary is determined by the available space and the number of scheduled meetings. For example, if your show booth is 30-40 square metres, you can only have three open conversation spaces (a central table with three chairs around it) and two barstools at the information counter.
- We’ve also discovered that overly comfortable furniture, such as cushioned round chairs, encourages guests to spend longer time at the trade show, resulting in visitors occupying the space for too long, excluding other prospects. As a result, always strike a balance between practicality and cosyness.
- If you are expecting a large number of visitors, keep the furniture as simple as possible. The moulded, stackable furniture is appropriate in this situation. Also, have a couple of additional chairs in the pantry so you can take them out for a meeting if necessary.
- Couches in the waiting area are suitable for a large trade show booth design with conference rooms and waiting sections outside of them. Nobody wants to sit and wait on hard or unpleasant chairs, therefore guests will be turned off before the meeting begins. As a general rule, waiting rooms should include couches and, if feasible, coffee!
- Finally, your conference tables should provide adequate area for everyone to read and write, as well as extra space for coffee cups and snacks. As a result, choose medium-sized tables with enough room for everyone to feel comfortable while working.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.