What important questions you need to ask your custom trade
show booth company?
Important questions you need to ask your custom trade show booth company
When it comes to custom trade show exhibits it’s best to trust the experts, but with caution. You should always ask the correct questions to ensure that your company is on track with the production of your exhibit. Here are some important questions for your trade show exhibit company.
- Ask for structure specification: material, graphic material, samples, colour shades
- Graphic sizes and type
- Logo file: 3D logo file, front lit logo file, print logo file
- Display dimensions for product if any
- Seating plan and furniture catalogue
- Pantry plan with number of shelves, lockable storages, hooks, coat hangers, dustbins
- Light plan with kind of lights and power consumption
- Built-up schedule and approximate time for handover
- Dismantling schedule
- Onsite in-charge contact details.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.