Job Description of an Exhibition Stall Fabricator
What are the roles of exhibition stall fabricator, trade show stand designers, and exhibition stand contractors? Qualification, responsibilities, salary and training
Are you looking forward to becoming an exhibition stall fabricator? Many people start their own event and exhibition companies without knowing the basics of it. In this article, we feature the job descriptions of a stall fabricator.
Job Description of an Exhibition Stall Fabricator
The Exhibition stall fabricator are manufacturers of exhibition products who use various raw materials, tools and their own skills. Their main responsibilities include understanding the assembly instructions, ensuring that the necessary parts are present and meeting quality control standards.
The exhibit fabricator and maintenance technician help in maintaining, developing, designing and fabricating the interactive exhibits and are accountable for all the exhibit maintenance that is essential for the exhibition.
Behind a successful exhibition stand design, several things play a crucial role. One of important things is to choose an effective trade exhibition booth fabricator. It may seem simple but there goes a lot of brainstorming on choosing the right exhibition stall fabricator.
Custom Exhibition Stands Designs
Duties and Responsibilities of an Exhibition Stall Fabricator
- The exhibition stall fabricator will oversee a unionized metal, wood, and paint shop, and ensure the proper safety and functionality of the exhibition stand. They will work with team members responsible for fabricating, installing, dismantaling the exhibition stall at the show.
- They help in designing, constructing/fabricating and installing travelling exhibits and exhibit furniture under the supervision of the director of exhibits.
- They evaluate, refurbish, redesign, improve and maintain existing exhibits to include flooring, signage, painting, wall boarding, exhibit/case furniture, etc.
- Create banners and signage as needed.
- Consulting clients about design requirements.
- Collecting appropriate background and product information.
- Liaising with contractors, suppliers, and specialists, such as lighting technicians.
- Conduct routine and preventative repairs on all exhibits.
- Evaluate, refurbish, redesign, modify and improve existing exhibits.
- Contribute to general exhibits department operations, including stall organization and cleanliness, inventory of supplies and materials.
- Collaborating with exhibits administrator to maintain exhibit task list in database.
- Help organize and manage the setup and breakdown of travelling exhibits.
- Perform exhibiting duties on days as required.
- Assist facility operation and maintenance’s supervisor as required.
- Support and assist with facility rental request.
- Carry out repair and installation tasks as stated by the director of exhibits.
- Ensuring that all the booth parts are present for assembly.
- Marking cutting lines on material.
- Ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and screwed in.
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met.
- Maintaining a production schedule.
- Testing products for their functionality.
- Stress testing products and troubleshooting to minimize problems or recalls.
- Reporting and detailing product malfunctions.
- Adhering to assembly safety standards.
- Aligning components and parts either manually or with hoists.
- Conduct quality control checks .
- Maintain and clean work area, tools, and other equipment.
REASONS WHY WE LEAD
We provide you with quite 150 fair rental booth designs to settle on from including modular and customized, add-on feature integrated and fully customized booth designs.
We help you convert the virtual image of your own booth design into reality for your exposition with our team of over 50 skilled professionals.
Reusable and Affordable
Our booth displays are reusable and affordable. you'll use an equivalent rental booth across the various trade shows.
Get meaningful and attractive brand graphics to feature value to your fair booth rentals.
We build your booth displays at a production unit using leading-edge technology.
Digital is everything today, we assist you to build meaningful brand experience using technologies
Our on-ground experts provide you with complete support for the installation, monitoring, and dismantling of your booth rentals.
Quality Execution Assured
Ideally, your marketing team would like to steer beyond any performance risk before the trade show. What quite quality assurance do you have to anticipate? At exhibitrentals.com, we adopt a dual-stage demonstration policy. We do mockup of your display booth rentals ﬁrst thenthe booth structure goes on site after thorough quality inspection for ﬁnal execution.
Right Value for Money
Out transparency policy and our principals is to have ﬁxed price for all, and also a constant practice to have complete control overhead assures you of having right value for your money, due to high volume of business we can offer better brice to each of our client
Education Qualifications to Become an Exhibition Stall Fabricator
- High school diploma or GED
- Specialized certification is preferred
- Employers may favour those possessing design technology, exhibition design, art, and architecture or interior design degrees.
Eco-Friendly Modular Exhibition Stand Designs
Knowledge and Skills for an Exhibition Stall Fabricator
- Knowledge of the basic electrical and mechanical systems as pertaining to exhibits;
- Skilled in basic shop practices: machining, woodworking, finishing, metalworking;
- Skilled in word processing and computer-based management system;
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.;
- Ability to solve the problem;
- Ability to adhere to maintenance schedules;
- Good organizational skills;
- Also, you need to have a fabricator portfolio and other relevant work experience. Some courses offer placement and live-project opportunities, which is a good way to build up your portfolio.
Portable Displays & Promotion Kits
Booked an exhibition space at an upcoming show but are unsure how much the build will cost? Send us your ﬂoorplan, basic requirements and timeline at hand and we can prepare a ballpark estimate for you.
Free Stand Design
Are you exhibiting in a new country for the ﬁrst time? Do you need a design that is locally relevant on a global platform? We can submit a design which communicates your key message to your target audiences.
Request A Call Back
Have a strategy in mind and want to sound it off? Exploring new geography and want to test the market via an exhibition? Just want to discuss the viability of an experiential marketing idea? Our experts can be of help to you.
Training Needed for Exhibition Stall Fabricator
- Workers receive on-the-job training for several months of, and these sometimes include employer-sponsored technical instruction.
- For the certain skilled assembly and fabrication jobs, some employers may ask for specialized training or an associate’s degree. Apprenticeship programs are also available for the same.
- Gaining skills through job shadowing, placements or vacation work is helpful. Candidates could also volunteer, helping with exhibitions in local libraries and museums, and should put together a portfolio of work to show employers.
Language Skills of an Exhibition Stall Fabricator
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret design schematics, standard business documents, and shop/fabrication drawings.
- Have the ability to write reports, procedural guides and business correspondence.
- Also, you must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from exhibitors and the general public.
If you are looking to hire exhibition stall fabricator, they need to have these qualifications. For any assistance contact us.