How to make effective and attractive trade show graphics
for booths, standees and promotional banners?
Make effective and attractive trade show graphics for booths, standees
and promotional banners
While your trade show rental structure is very important, what is even more important is the graphic that adorns this structure. It’s like the clothes that your exhibition booth is wearing and it plays a really important role in making your brand noticeable and impressive. This is how you can better your trade show graphics.
- Make them as big as possible: Use the entire breadth and height of your exhibition booth for your graphical communication. Large format graphic prints are the trend and they are here to stay. They are impressive, communicative and attractive.
- Big does not mean you need to say too much: Make your communication clear, simple and most importantly, condensed. Do not say too much, do not put your entire product list on your graphic. Instead ask the questions that the customer who would walk into your booth has, see how you can solve their problems or queries and address the graphic around that.
- Try to place your trade show graphics facing the entry of the hall: Your graphic needs to grab the eye-balls and dont think this is a function of just the design. The graphic placement is as important as the design. So decide your graphic placements carefully and keep important ones on important aisles around your exhibition booth.
- Consider making important graphics backlit: You will agree that backlit graphics are more attractive than front lit ones, may it be at trade shows or for hoardings or for office branding. So if you have the budget invest in backlit graphics for an impactful and elegant look.
- Use technology for showcasing multiple graphics: Have you observed the rolling graphics at airports, the ones that switch from one graphic to another? You can use this on your exhibition booth as well. You can also consider investing in LED panels that will allow you to showcase as many graphic panels with animations as you wish. But remember to have your communication clutter free and clear.
- If you really want to give a message – hang it on top of your booth:
Explore rigging a graphic with a simple and important message. Eg. ‘Your search for acne problems ends here’. Just bold communication rigged on top of your exhibition booth will be perfect for bringing those visitors right into your booth.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.