7 Ways to Make Your Trade Show Booth Prospects into Your Clients
Ways to Make Your Trade Show Booth Prospects into Your Clients
You invested in buying the best exhibition booth space, creating the best exhibition booth design and even got your best people onto the booth. Why? Because you know that your exhibition booth will get you your future business. Here are 7 ways to make your prospects on the booth into your clients.
1. Greet your guests with a smile. Your trade show booth is for business transactions, however, your approach towards your customers should not be transactional but open and friendly.
2. Be genuinely interested in your guest’s queries. By genuine interest we mean that you must listen to what your customer is saying. Listening goes a long way in ensuring that the person feels understood and important. So value his/her query and listen to them with your full attention.
3. Resolve the query with the correct information. Once you understand and hear out your prospect, try to give them the information they want on the spot. Be concise with the information and if you need assistance from a senior person then try to get it right away.
4. Make your guest comfortable. Make them sit across the table, ask them if they would like a beverage or snack and then once they have their cuppa in their hand start the business talk.
5. Invest in unique give-aways. You probably know that give-aways are also called memorabilia, and indeed for the right reason. They help people remember who gave it, what it stands for etc. So always give something unique which will help your prospect remember you and your brand days after the show.
6. Set the follow-up date. When you complete the interaction with your prospect make a note of when you can call them next and take ahead the conversation. This will make them feel valued and in return they will reciprocate the same.
7. Do not push your products too much. You might not have the perfect solution for everyone, so do not push your products to everyone just to make a sale. If you genuinely know that your product is the fit for the customer then go ahead and seal the deal, however, if you know that someone else has the ideal solution for his/her requirement then it would be best to recommend that. This will make your client feel you are honest and you might lose the client but gain a friend who will do business with you in the future.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.