How to make your trade show exhibits and displays more inviting?
Make your trade show exhibits and displays more inviting
A typical exhibition sees over 2000 exhibitors. Any visitor to the show does not recollect the exhibition booth design of even 10% of these exhibitors! So, how can you as an exhibitor make your exhibition stand more attractive and more inviting? Here are some simple tips:
- Invest in good lighting: A well-lit booth is much more inviting than a dingy one. Subconsciously, visitors and booth staff feel more motivated and comfortable to spend time in a booth that is bright and well lit. Now-a-days LED lights ensure that your booth is well-lit, eco-friendly and also less expensive.
- Add live plants: Plants contribute greatly towards adding warmth and welcoming people into a booth. Consider adding a good flower vase at your reception and having live planters beds at your lounges. They work very well subconsciously on making people feel welcome.
- Bring your best manpower to the booth: People do not remember exhibition booth designs and even product displays, they remember how the people on a particular booth made them feel. So you should bring your best people to your trade shows. People who are pleasant to interact with, have open smiles and are genuinely interested in solving customer queries and fitting your products as solutions to the customers.
- Declutter your design and graphics: People do not like to disturb people and structures that are too busy. They feel uncomfortable. So if your booth is too busy, or too cluttered then you are shooing your visitors away. Similarly, if your graphic is saying too many things then your visitor will recollect nothing. So make your message clear and simple.
- Have a F&B service on your large trade show booth: If you have a large booth and you can spare some space, then it would do you good to invest in a hospitality counter. You can have some finger food, tea and coffee and some cold beverages with 2 people for service. This goes a large way in people spending time in your booth as well as feeling relaxed enough to have meaningful conversations with your sales team.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.