How to assure that you get the best quality execution from
your custom trade show booth manufacturer?
Assure that you get the best quality execution from your custom trade
show booth manufacturer
When you make a customized exhibition booth in the USA as compared to a simpler modular exhibit rental option, you know that you will have to invest a lot of time and money to ensure that it comes out exactly the way you want it to. Here are some checkpoints you can put in place to ensure that you get the best quality execution from your custom trade show booth manufacturer.
- Get involved in the project from the day you give the correct brief. Not when the production starts. The correct brief will ensure you get the correct design and the correct design will lead to proper manufacturing. So get involved from day 1.
- Work as a team with your exhibition booth design company. If you work as a team you will get the best results and magic will happen. If you work as a boss then you will get exactly what you want and not much in terms of inputs or extra efforts from the design company.
- Give approvals on time. When it comes to customized exhibition booths time plays a huge role in ensuring good finishing of the booth. So do not delay when it comes to giving approvals because your approval sets the ball rolling in terms of production.
- Give your trade show booth graphics on time and in the required resolutions. This is a point at which even seasoned exhibitors cause delays. Getting graphics on time is very important to your stand fabricators production schedule. It will do you good to ensure that the graphics are received on time and in the correct resolution. That way the exhibition booth design company will have enough time to check, test and print them and even make colour corrections if required.
- Leave the technical fabrication details to the booth setup company. When it comes to your brand you are expert and have the last say, similarly, when it comes to your exhibition booth setup the production team with their expertise should have the last say and it would so you well to leave the technicalities of realising the exhibition booth design to them.
- Refrain from giving last minute changes: Last minute changes, or worse onsite changes can upset the entire production schedule and affect your exhibition booth adversely. If you need approvals from management or other important stakeholders then take them in advance and do not encourage any last minute changes.
- Release payments as per a pre-decided schedule: You pay the booth design company to make your own booth. With the money that you give they buy materials, labour, machine time and factory time for producing your booth. If payments are delayed they might not get enough time to get the best material or even the best people onto your booth fabrication. So ensure that you release payments on time so that there are no last minute stresses.
- When you are onsite let the installation team work as per the schedule and do not keep questioning them or stressessing them unless something is amiss. The onsite team would be pre-occupied during the built up and would not be able to give you attention during that time due to their tight schedule, so it’s best to let them work and share your queries or concerns only with the production supervisor or client servicing executive handling your booth.
- Do not pressurise the onsite team to work faster. If they are on schedule as promised to you then do not panic because other booths look like they are ready earlier. The booth setup company will ensure that your booth is delivered in a timely manner and if you push them it can hamper the overall finish of your exhibition booth.
A customized exhibition booth takes time to fabricate, install and finish. So once you have trusted an exhibition booth design company with your booth then give them their space and liberty to realise this design for you.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.