What are the most crucial aspects of a successful booth design?
the most crucial aspects of a successful booth design
Booth design is a subjective art form based on what individuals prefer. However, there are a few basic considerations to keep in mind while designing the ideal 3D stall design in accordance with your business and objectives.
- Instead of a trade show booth design that makes visitors feel closed in, choose an open and inviting structure.
- Make sure you have adequate exhibition graphics to deliver the brand message and other information properly.
- Make sure you have adequate area for your exhibition display stands and showcase your products so that visitors can walk around them, feel them, and, if feasible, try them out.
- Make an investment in appropriate lighting for your expo stands. At your innovative display stands, light is critical for visitor comfort and even workforce productivity.
- Create a welcoming reception desk in the aisle of your portable display stands to direct customers to your exhibition stall and help you manage foot traffic.
- If you have the funds, consider setting up a hospitality counter that serves tea, coffee, and finger appetisers. People will spend the most of their time in this display room, so make it beautiful.
- Plan your storage area and pantry such that you don’t have any empty cartons or boxes.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.