What are some significant creative exhibition design stands dos and don'ts?
significant creative exhibition design stands dos and don'ts
Here are a few easy guidelines to help you build creative exhibition design stands .
- For your design stall, go with the reputable and experienced exhibit booth designers.
- At the 3d rendering stage, make sure everything is crystal obvious so there are no false expectations or expectation mismatches.
- Make payments on time and on to a timetable that you and your exhibition booth fabricator have agreed on.
- Take a look at the exhibition stall mock-ups.
- If needed, request samples of prints.
- Allow adequate time for your stall design firm to complete their work.
- Give your exhibition stand designers the necessary measurements in the case of a product display.
- Make a list of everything you need for your booth, from tiny details like trash cans and flowers to the necessities like graphics, lighting, and furniture.
- Inquire about exhibit services such as electricity, and timely labour from your booth design firm.
- The day before the show, double-check all audiovisual stuff.
- On the first day of the event, hire a professional booth cleaner.
- Arrive on time for the show’s first day and handover.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.