How can you assure that your bespoke exhibition stall manufacturers
deliver the highest quality results?
assure that your bespoke exhibition stall manufacturers
deliver the highest quality results
When opposed to a simpler exhibition stall rental option, custom modular display stands in India require a significant amount of time and money to ensure that it appears just as you want it to. Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure that your exhibition stall makers deliver the highest quality results.
- Get involved in the project as soon as the brief is given. When the production begins, no. A proper brief guarantees that you achieve the required booth design idea, which leads to proper booth production.
- Work with your exhibition stand design agency as a team. You will achieve the intended results if you work as a team and collaborate with one another. However, if you work like a boss, you will obtain exactly what you want with very little input or extra effort from the design firm.
- Provide timely approvals. When it comes to custom-built exhibition stands, time is crucial in ensuring that they are finished properly. Don’t put off any approvals because it will affect output.
- Submit your exhibition graphics in a timely manner and at the relevant resolutions. This is an area where even seasoned exhibitors fall short. Your display fabricator’s production timeline depends on you submitting display graphics on time. As a result, the exhibition stall designers will have plenty of time to test, tweak, and print them.
- Hand over the technical specifications to the stall fabricator.. You are the authority and have the final word when it comes to your brand. Similarly, with the production team’s knowledge, they should have the final word when it comes to your exhibition stall setup. As a result, it’s best to delegate the technical aspects of event booth design to them.
- Avoid making last-minute or, worse, onsite adjustments, as this might disrupt the entire production timeline and negatively impact your show stand design. If you need permissions from management or other key stakeholders, get them ahead of time and avoid making last-minute adjustments.
- Make payments according to a predetermined schedule. You can buy supplies, labour, machine time, and factory time for your exhibition stall using the money you offer the exhibition stall designers. With late payments, the exhibition stand building companies will not have enough time to source the best materials and people for the creation of your booth. As a result, make sure to disburse funds on time to avoid any last-minute tension.
- Allow the installation personnel to operate according to the timetable while you are on site, and do not question or stress them until something is wrong. Due to their tight schedule, the onsite staff would be preoccupied throughout the construction and would not be able to give you their full attention during that time. Allow them to work while you speak with the production supervisor or client representative officer about any questions or concerns you may have.
Fabricating, installing, and finishing a unique booth design takes time.
As a result, allow your exhibition booth design companies plenty of room and freedom to create your booth.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.