How do you create attractive and successful exhibition graphics
for your displays, banners, and standees?
create attractive and successful exhibition graphics
for your displays, banners, and standees
Although the construction of your booth design is crucial, the display graphics that embellish it are even more so. Your expo booth design is like a piece of jewellery that makes your business visible and impressive. This is how you may improve the graphics for your exhibition.
- Make them as big as possible: Use the entire breadth and height of your exhibition display stands for your graphical communication. Large format graphic prints are a trend that is here to stay. They are impressive, communicative and attractive.
- Just because you’re big doesn’t mean you have to say a lot: Make your communication concise, clear, and easy to understand. Don’t get caught up in the details; instead, display your full product catalogue on your banner booth. Instead, ask the questions that a customer might have when they walk into your stand booth and see how you might help them with their difficulties or inquiries. As a result, develop a graphic based on that.
- Try to put your exhibition graphics in front of the hall’s entrance: This isn’t merely a design function; your visual must attract people’s attention. The location of the graphics is just as crucial as the design. So carefully consider the positioning of your exhibition display stands design graphic, focusing primarily on high-traffic areas around your exhibition display stands.
- Make crucial graphics backlit: You’ll agree that backlit graphics are more appealing than frontlit graphics, whether at exhibition fairs and exhibitions, on billboards, or for office branding. If you have the funds, consider investing in backlit graphics to heighten the effect and give the graphic a more exquisite appearance.
- Use technology to display various visuals: Have you ever seen the rolling graphics at airports that change from one to the next? You may also apply this to your booth design idea. Consider purchasing LED panels, which feature graphic panels that allow you to display as many videos as you like. But keep in mind that your communication should be clutter-free and clear.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.